The one-bedroom apartments at Vantage Point must be amongst the best one-bedroom apartments to be found in Darwin.
The complex was architecturally designed and built to a high standard, and that reflects in the liveability of the units.
Unit 68 is is a generously proportioned apartment with a full-sized kitchen, plus a large living space which opening to a 5.2m x 3.6m verandah.
It is sensibly priced to sell in the current market - so you will be getting excellent value for money in this prime inner-city location.
* Located on Level 1
* Secure building with lift access
* Full-sized kitchen, well-appointed
* Large tiled living and dining areas
* Big bathroom with a shower and a bath
* Bedroom with full-length mirror robes
* The apartment is fully tiled
* Split-system air-conditioning throughout
* Verandah with real space - and comes with harbour views!
* Internal laundry
* Small storeroom
* 2 x basement carparks
The complex has 2 resort-style pools and a gymnasium.
9 Carey Street is a high point in the CBD, so the outlook from these apartments is quite impressive.
As far as convenience is concerned, the centre of the CBD is just 650m from the complex - so work and play are just a walk away.
Strata: $1555 per quarter (includes water)
Rates: $1465 per annum