This is a very substantial commercial property on a prominent corner site.
It is very versatile in that it can be one large tenancy or 2 virtually identical smaller spaces.
The corner site has a 94m frontage to Coonawarra Road and a 59m frontage to Graffin Crescent.
The numbers are as follows -
* Land size 5488sqm
* Zoned GI for General Industry
* 2 separate warehouses of around 650sqm each
* Each warehouse has approx. 75sqm front office.
* There is a further 150sqm of office space between the 2 warehouses
* There is around 2500sqm of hardstand area to the side of the buildings
* There are approx. 40 car parks on the service road in front of the property
* Excellent location on one of our busiest Industrial carriageways
Unlike most new developments that have little land left after the buildings are complete, this is an older industrial complex that offers substantial land area for trucks to load and unload - or to store vehicles and machinery on site.
Rental for the entire complex is $15 000pcm plus GST and outgoings.
Or possibly negotiate to lease half of the property.