What a superb location, wrapped around a permanent lagoon and just a few minutes from the bustling Coolalinga Commercial Centre.
Why would would buy a small suburban lot in nearby Palmerston when you could secure your own 1.0ha ( 2.5 acres or 25 000 square metres!) lot in this premier rural location.
Girraween School is just 3km from the land and school bus stops are located on Gallacher Rd.
Just 17 lots have been created with a range of sizes and features -
* Town Water
* Town Power
* Bitumen roads all the way
* Natural bush blocks
* Access via Girraween Rd from the South
* Access via Hicks Rd from the North
* Land sizes from 1.0ha to 3.17ha (2.5 acres to 7.8 acres)
* Some lots back to the Lagoon Conservation Zone